The Masterpiece Society
The Masterpiece Society is a special group of donors who love the arts and dream of making a difference even beyond their lifetime. Consider joining this visionary group by including GCCA in your bequest or other estate plans. Your gift will make a lasting impact, creating high-quality arts experiences for future generations to enjoy.
- Your estate will qualify for a tax deduction when it fulfills your bequest.
- You will keep control over your bequest assets should you need them during your lifetime.
- You will retain the flexibility to modify your gift anytime, should your circumstances or desires change.
- You will make a gift to GCCA that may be larger than any gift you could make during your lifetime.
What to Give:
- Gifts of Stock and Bonds
- Retirement Assets (IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax deferred plan)
- Life Insurance Policies
- IRA Charitable Rollover
Ways You Can Define the Amount of Your Bequest:
- A gift of a particular amount of money (e.g., $250,000).
- A gift of a specific item or items (e.g., 1,000 shares of ABC Corporation).
- A gift that will be made from the remainder of your estate once all other bequests, debts, and taxes have been paid (e.g., you give 25% of the rest, residue, and remainder of your estate). Often called a “residuary bequest,” this approach assures that your family will be taken care of before your estate makes a bequest to GCCA.
To name GCCA as a beneficiary, please designate your gift as follows:
Legal Name: Greenville Center for Creative Arts
Federal Tax ID#: 46-5542692
Notifying GCCA of your intended gift will allow us to honor your wishes and help you ensure that your gift makes the biggest impact it possibly can. Kindly notify GCCA of your intentions by completing the Declaration of Intent form and notifying:
Greenville Center for Creative Arts
P.O. Box 2206
Greenville, SC 29602