Plan your next event in one of GCCA’s 3 unique rental spaces!
Square Feet: 6,310 Approx.
Our Gray Loft space is our most open concept of rental spaces. With ample natural light coming in through the roughly 9ft windows that line the walls. This space is perfect for any midsize event or photography needs. The space is located on the second floor of our building above our reception area and conference room. Mobile walls are available for use as well as cocktail tables and linens for an additional fee. Light food and beverage can be coordinated by an outside vendor but no onsite catering services are provided and must be set up just outside of the Loft doors.
Square Feet: 1,142 Approx.
Capacity: 30 Max sitting at tables, 100 max standing
Our Conference Room is 1,142 sq ft of space ideal for, but not limited to, meetings and also allows for the use of audio-visual equipment at an additional cost. The room is equipped with moveable tables and chairs that can be easily configured to accommodate the needs of guests. Light food and beverage can be coordinated by an outside vendor but no onsite catering services are provided. The walls of the Conference Room display historic pictures of the Brandon Mill and Village of West Greenville where GCCA is located. This space can be rented in conjunction with our Main Gallery space to provide more room for spreading out.
Cocktail tables and linens are available to rent as well for an additional fee.
Square Feet: 5500 – 6000 Approx.
Our Main Gallery located on the first floor is good for small to mid-sized gatherings and works well in combination with the rental of the conference room as you can then have a dedicated reception area and a separate presentation/work area. Towards the back of the Gallery is what is known as our classroom area. This area is equipped with large rolling tables that can be used for buffet-style food and beverage displays. However, due to the delicate nature of some of our art exhibitions, there may be additional limitations for events in this area as guests will be surrounded by art and must be mindful of such.
- If an event has 50 or more attendees, including staff, a minimum 4-hour booking of security staff is required.
- If an Art By Appointment guided art activity with a GCCA instructor (supplies included) is added to your event, fees will vary depending on the activity selected.
- If audio visual equipment is needed for your event (Conference Room only) additional fees will apply.
Additional Rental Services
- Microphone and speakers rental + setup
- Projector and screen rental + setup
- Two tan linens available for 4’x8’ tables in Main Gallery
- Twelve black linens available for 6 foot tables
- 6 tall standing circular cocktail tables
- 6 black spandex linens for cocktail tables